Drone Laws - Denmark
Denmark Civil Aviation Administration / Trafikstyrelsen
**NEW DRONE RULES for Denmark effective 01/09/2016**
Nye regler for flyvning (New Rules for Flying)
Flight with drones outside agglomeration LINK:
Flyvning med droner udenfor bymæssigt område
Flight with drones of agglomeration LINK:
Flyvning med droner i bymæssigt område
- Drone driver is responsible for compliance with applicable rules on photography in public and private places.
- Maximum allowable altitude is 100 m and you need to constantly see the drone.
- Drones over 7 kg must only fly from the approved model airfield and requires a liability.
- Drones may weigh 25 kg.
- Overflight of people are not allowed, and the lives and property should not be exposed to danger.
- Distance to the lanes on the public aerodromes must be at least 5 km and at military air bases at least 8 km.
- Distance to major public roads and urban areas must be at least 150 m . See the new rules for flying in urban areas here.
- Overflying densely populated areas , including holiday home areas and inhabited camping is not allowed.
- Drones must give way to all manned aircraft.